NOVEL REVIEW - I Will Make You Disappear by Carol Beach York

I Will Make You DisappearI Will Make You Disappear by Carol Beach York
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm giving this book four stars because it's very good... within the context of what it is - a young readers mystery novel.
A family rents a house for the summer, a woman and her kids, two of which discover a trap door in a shed that may or may not have been used by a witch. The local townsfolk have plenty of stories about the house and there's also a creepy caretaker straight out of Scooby Doo. I will not reveal the reason for the title of the book, suffice to say that it's to do with witchcraft, though the author does a good job of keeping it vague and not too scary.
An enjoyable fast read very suitable for young readers.

View all my reviews

Comments